Nelligan Sports Marketing, one of the fastest-growing collegiate sports marketing companies in the industry, is looking for talented, motivated employees for various properties located around the country including:
General Manager - Applicants must be a high level sales executive with a minimum of 10 years experience. Individuals must be high-energy and self-motivated with a proven track record of success in sales. Employee will be responsible for all business operations of the property including:
- Development and implementation of annual business plan that will allow the assigned property to maximize revenue, exposure for the institutions brand and value to the corporate partners involved with the property.
- Management of staff who will assist in the sales and/or implementation of corporate sponsors, as well as expenses of the assigned property according to an agreed upon budget.
- Manage relevant reporting of financial information for sales revenue as well as operations of the program to all pertinent parties.
- Plan and manage internal communications and awarementss of corporate and institution direction, mission and goals in the marketplace
- Develop and maintain relationships with top university administrators
- Will report directly to assigned Regional Vice President as well as management staff located at NSM headquarters
Director of Sales Positions – Applicants must be high-energy, self-motivated individuals with a track record in sales. Employee will be responsible for new business development as well as creating marketing proposals and assisting with game day promotions. Experience in sports industry is a plus. Fax resumes to (973) 812-8111.
Current Positions Available:
General Manager - Rutgers University